Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Update

Sitting here tonight watching the Texas Longhorns vs. Texas A&M game. Its a lot closer than it should be, hoping my Horns pull out the win.
Lately I have made a big decision in that I will be leaving school at the end of the semester to move back to Montana to train and work to get ready for the trip to Begium with the Johan Bruyneel Cycling Academy. Obviously people at Brevard are not excited but I truly believe this is the best move for me to get ready to race in Belgium. I just dont have enough time to train as I need to race in Europe with going to school. Also I need to pay for my plane ticket so I need to save up ALL my money so I can afford that. I am very excited to get back home to MT, its been to long. I am excited to work with my coaches Joe Keener and Gavin Frost once I get back to prepare me for Europe.

For Thanksgiving I traveled up here to Maryland for the first time to visit Jason Bour and his family who were nice enough to have me for Thanksgiving. Today we woke up at o dark thirty to go bow hunting for some deer. I didnt hunt but was a spotter for Jason. It was an unsuccessfull hunt. After we ate a ton and shot some skeet and had dinner. I finished Thanksgiving day up with an @allystacher workout. Tomarrow I am headed to Jason's house by Washington D.C. where I will stay until Sunday when I head back to Brevard for two weeks until I move back to MT. Thats about all I have for an update now. More to come soon, especially once I get back to MT. Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving.

No comments: