Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update

The last week has been pretty slow and non eventful as I wait for the final details on the Belgium trip. I had an exam in cellular biology that I got a "B" on which wasnt bad considering the class average was an "F". I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break as I will travel up to Virgina to see Jason and the family. Supposedly its a totally redneck weekend filled with lots of shooting guns....I think I can deal with that. It will be a short Thanksgiving break as it is only 5 days long and 2 of them will be driving days.

From there I will only have a couple more weeks of school left in the semester before I get to go home and see my family for the first time in almost 5 months. From there it is still unsure of what will happen next. It will either be coming back here after 10 days or going staying in Montana until I go to Belgium in March. We will wait and see what happens next. It all depends on when the Johan Bruyneel Cycling Academy wants me to be in Belgium.

On another note, my mom is coming a week from today which is awesome! I have not seen her since the end of August so that will be nice. She will be here for a full week!!! But I will update when I get the final details on the trip to Belgium. Thanks for staying tuned.

No comments: